- Responsible for developing, implementing
- Lead and groom the Brands team to play a pivotal
- Develop marketing presentations and pitch materials that will be used both internally and
- Develop relationships with internal contacts both local and overseas whilst having the ability to work closely with business partners.
- Execute all levels of marketing support for the brands such as ATL , BTL and Digital.
- Establish and manage a budget for all retail marketing programmes and collaborate with current retail accounts, keeping them up to date.
- Age between 24 – 35 years.
- Should possess a Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management or CIM / SLIM.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Fashion Retail Marketing Field in middle level management position.
- Should be innovative, dynamic and able to work on tight deadlines around the clock where your creativity will be challenged.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills and have an analytical mindset.
- Should be results oriented and have the ability to bring in fresh and innovative ideas into the business.