Marketing Assistant | UK Company | £100-£150 P/M
Partime - Work remotely for multiple companies and brands based in the United Kingdom.
● £100-£150 based on skill set.
● Work will be based on the UK timezone, especially meetings.
Role & Responsibilities
● Digital Marketing support for multiple stakeholders
● EA support to the Director, including daily company management and diary management.
● Liaising with clients and suppliers worldwide.
● Close collaboration with overseas teams, particularly in the UK.
● Project managing new ventures.
● Providing knowledgeable responses to queries
● Social media management across multiple with the help of the Marketing Director.
● Helping create and post blog posts and articles on the company's websites.
● Updating and reviewing multiple websites, including supporting the implementation of
new SEO strategies.
● Drafting marketing materials, templates and designs in line with brand guidelines such
not limited to newsletters and brochures
● Passion for all things digital and content marketing
Ideally, experience using email, social and content marketing platforms and tools (such as
MailChimp, Hootsuite, Squarespace,webflow and WordPress)
● Website management experience / Knowledge of CMS.
● Understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics) and SEO.
● Someone adaptable, accountable and capable of prioritising given tasks.
● Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Fluent in English (required)
● Willing to learn and happy to have on-the-job training.
This role would be great for a Marketing Assistant who wants that next step into an Executive<br /> position. Work remotely for multiple companies and brands based in the United Kingdom.