Secretary to MD
• Arrange and coordinate meetings, prepare reports/publication materials and presentations.
• Update appointments and provide timely reminders thereby ensuring appointments are not overlapped and missed.
• Handle all documentation, emails, calls and manage day to day administrative matters.
• Maintain files and records in an organized, systematic manner.
• Coordinate transport to and from meetings.
• Liaise with clients & staff members on behalf of the director.
• Booking meetings
• Highly organised and ability to work long hours.
• Energetic, friendly individual with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
• Fluency in English and Sinhala language with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines is a must.
• Ability to work independently and always maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
• Should be flexible, proactive, assertive and prepared to work under pressure.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position with a proven track record.
• Hands on experience in Microsoft Office package, internet, and emails.
• Age between 25 – 35